Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 6 Week 1 October 24 2010

 homemade stove top stuffing baked chicken dish and twice baked baked potato
I had three bowls of these chips they were good. but need to stop this
Add caption
 Breakfast
2 slices of turkey bacon
1 egg
1 light cheese slice 
1/2 cup of watermelon
Lunch: light tomato soup 2 cups the second one not pictured 2 slices of whole wheat bread with chunk chicken mixed with 1 tbsp of calorie wise mayo 1 serving of pasta and 1/2 cup of red grapes



after noon snack
1 green apple 
crystle lite for my water
1 fruit snacks 



 

so today not so good this stops now though I am putting my foot down and getting back to my workouts and I am going to be really working on my eating this week as well no more slacking I am 10 pounds away from my goal weight. And I will get there by Christmas I am ready to move onto the next part of this journey. 
have a great week every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment