Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 9 10 and 11

So the last few days have been pretty good still need some work but I am getting there. I know this will only continue to get better. Back to drinking 64 ounces of water now need to keep it there and then add in the last bottle, I think that the crystle lite that I have been using to get my water in has been giving me headaches I have had one off and on for the last three days including today, so I think once I am done the ones I have I won't be drinking them any more. I don't want to waste them and throw them out we don't have the money to waste.

I am going to see what else I can find to put in my water I think also what I am going to do is work on in week 3 to get my calories back down to where they need to be not cutting any thing out or really changing anything other then watching portion sizes and see how that goes. I will write a post to talk about all the things that I am going to work on this next few weeks. so this weeks eating has been a little better but will continue to get better as we go on. I am taking pictures of my food and will post them soon.

2 comments:

  1. Can you get ReaLime in Canada? We get it here at Walmart. I squirt a little in my water and that's all i put in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure Sher I will have to see there are other drink mixes that I can get that don't have sweetners in them

    ReplyDelete