Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Tomorrow is the mark  of a fresh start. I can't wait no weekly weigh in's for stress. Just working on Healthy eating and exercise. This is the best way I think to get rid of the last of this weight I am starting my 30 day challenge for exercise tomorrow night. Oh yes on a side note. I have now gone 4 weeks today with out any pop. Yesterday was a free day kind of. And Tuesday I will have a free meal as it's is  my husbands birthday. Also Thursday I am going to a movie with a friend so will be eating out but will try and take pictures of what ever I have when I am out.
    Work is almost none exsistance this week I work 8- 230 on Wednesday and then that's it until the new schedule comes out on Thursday.this is sad since it is now ofically Christmas season in the retail buisness. they expect to much for so little, Anyway. not much else to report I am going to start daily blogging tomorrow every day until the new yrs and then go 365 days for the new yrs. I am going to be maybe doing the same with my vlogs as well. today is back on plan for day 14 oh yes check out the photo page I put on the blog this is where I will be posting all my food pron. (pictures) I am going to do the same with tracking my food as well.

Alright have a great Halloween and I will be back tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment