Saturday, October 23, 2010

Goals For Week 1 October 19 2010 - October 25 2010

1) No junk food
           - chips
           - chocolate bars
           - candies

2) Drink between 64 ounces of water to 96 ounces of water daily

3) track my food on the lose it
   and in my paper journal ( I am also taking pictures of my foods)


4) Weigh food
         -measure food and
         - watch portion sizes



5) no late night eating
     - over snacking
     - or eating past 10- 10:30



I will update in another post on Monday October 5th how I have been doing with these goals I am tracking them in my journal and I will either do a video about it and also type them out here either way they will be updated on.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Sounds like a GREAT plan! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I am working on getting everything up here I started the challenge on Saturday but didn't start off on the right foot but that will change

    ReplyDelete