Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1 Self Up Grade Challenge

 November 8 2010


  So today was better I am back to tracking on lose it. I hadn't tracked for 3 days and I am glad I am back to tracking. I also cut back out the pop and this time for good. I didn't like the taste and that I got a headache each time I drank it. 4Have a massive headache right now and it's not fun. Laid down for a little after the little one went to bed it just dulled it. Which was fine cause I did a quick workout with makingthebest09 from you tube. I did his week one cardio only got two times done before the little one woke up. But I did something. Which is better then nothing, I also did a lot of walking so I am OK with what I accomplished. tomorrow will be either just as good or better. I am hoping for it to be better.

    Oh yes, I got in 100 ounces of water today as well. That's all I will add my video here when it's up on you tube hope you all had a good first day of the challenge.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment