Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 12 - self up grade challenge

OK so I am on day 12 of the challenge and I need to get a handle on my eating. I need to just suck it up and get back on track and no more excuses. I have done this many times before off and on since I was 16 and have lost almost 100lbs Well over the coarse of like 12 yrs or so. I would love to lose the last of the weight that I have and now, I am really concentrating on this this week. And this is a must. I am not giving up on myself no matter what,so today I start a low calorie diet but I am not cutting out the calorie packs or any thing like that because they have been helped me in the past to stay on track. I have done my work out this morning and will walk to work this after noon. I am drinking my water and going to have a good breakfast. I will post my food here and be accountable I need to do this.

here is were you can find my food intake  and this is were I am tracking my exercise if you have an account on either please add me as a friend. 

today ended on a good note, I ate within calories as you can see from the links above and got tons and tons of walking in. I am happy with how today went. I did have a bag of lay's dill pickle chips one of the small bags. But that's OK I can have some of the things I like as long as I don't go over board. And watch my portions. This is some thing I have to learn,

1 comment:

  1. Angie...I have been here along the way with you, since the beginning on YouTube. I just know at some point...something will kick in and you will find what works perfectly for you. Something that you can stick with. You just keep going girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete