Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Beginings - Day 21 week 3 ends

Today is weigh in day and I am back to were I started. I am doing better today then I have all week. I am so stressed about my job it's to the point where I would rather call in sick then go, and hope that they fire me. I am going to keep up my count but I am going to start fresh today and try to be as on track as possible. so I have started tracking again and I will be restarting the biggest loser workout's tonight I did the one and then that was it. Well I am going to finish the 4 weeks no matter what. I need to do this. I had 5 sips of diet pop on Friday. And didn't like it haven't looked back since.
    The last time I had pop I started drinking it again. Not this time this is how I know I am done with it, I even slacked on making videos this week and that can't happen. I am not going to let my job stress me out so that I get fat again this is not gonna happen.

So I will add my food and exercise links to the side and I also am going to be tracking my steps and my water intake so will add those to the side bar as well. I will let you know here when each one is updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment