Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Sunday started out OK but didn't end so well., I need to get my ass back on track I feel fatter then ever even if I was weighing myself I would be afraid to step on the scale right now. I did track all of what I ate yet yesterday Sunday. and then today I woke up sick, My throat hurts and I just feel plain awe full, So I used that as an excuse to eat what ever I wanted and not track all of it.nut I will track it all, I need to see what it is that I am putting in my mouth the junk that is making me fat. Come the new year I will be either pregnant or at goal, I will not stay fat or still be trying to lose weight.This is not an option, so tomorrow will be on track and I will not fail I am not coming back to you tube saying I have failed before I started no frigen way. I will be tracking my food and back to exercise as of tonight I did do a 20 minute walk yesterday but that is not enough More later about today..

1 comment:

  1. Definitely easier to lose the weight after one pregnancy, instead of two. I had a baby and was pregnant 6 months later....so i never got to lose the weight from my first pregnancy. So it would be better if you hit your goal, before you get preggers again. That's just my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete