Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 14 Week 2 Ends Getfit gamer Self Challenge

Today is weigh in day. It could go either way. so I will have to wait and see how I do, I did what I could to undo the damage from two days of bad eating it's all in the hands of the scale now. Alright I weighed in and I am back at 153lbs so I lost two pounds this week I am happy with that now I just have to keep going down. I am going to work extra hard on my food intake  this week. and Exercise is going up to a new level for me I am starting the biggest loser workout. I am not going to stop this work out until, the challenge is done. well not much else to report weigh good food good water good, Oh I did have a small piece of birthday cake it's a late cake for my Husbands birthday at the beginning of the month. The one I tried to make didn't turn out right.



that's it till tomorrow.
good luck to those weighing in today or tomorrow and have a great week. I will be posting new goals to work on for week 3 of the Self Up Grade Challenge and I will be starting to post my videos here now.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment