Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 15 Week 3 - New workout program


So today I was hit by the snack monster. Ugh why do I do this I was thinking to myself. And then it hit me at about 9:30 ish last night. I got my period. Ugh I wish I hadn't but. ... Maybe next time I won't get it. I will be back on track tomorrow I still have to update my food intake and exercise will finish it tomorrow to tired and yucky feeling right now. New it was coming cause I felt gross all day at work and just plain tired. alright short and sweet tonight. I started the biggest loser workouts but tonight is a no go I am working on editing my first work out I will be video taping and documenting them in separate videos to let you see how I am doing with them.
Have a good night and see you tomorrow with me being back on plan. this is a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment